Prepared For Coordination Meeting

Hi guys....

How do you feel?, hopefully you all keep healty in this situation...


Because this my first post, I want to say sorry for the mistakes and shortcomings that you been found in this post. On this occasion I'll brief you on my college activities for 4 days practical.


First day, deployment. In this part of the assignment I had to make seasonings to all the chicken dishes, I was not alone but with my two friends and three seniors. After the senior asked the professor what prescriptions and menus were going to make. Our group had duties to make ayam gagape, ayam nasu likku', and ayam langda.


Since the Coordination Meeting was held on Wednesdays and Thursdays, on Monday we prepared only ingredients for Wednesday and on Tuesday we prepared preparations for the menu on Thursday. During the preparation I do many things like peeling and chopping Onions, slicing galangal, cooking refined seasonings and more.


On wednesdays and Thursdays, since all the duties of my group are finished, I take the initiative to assist those groups both at main kitchen and at pastry. In main kitchen I helped other groups cut Onions and tomatoes for the sambal dabu-dabu, cut sweet potatoes to make jalangkote stuffing, cut sweet potatoes then in the coffee break, fry fish balls to eat together in the kitchen, fry peanuts, make sauce for burongko and maybe there is something else I did that I didn't have time to write.


Back at the cake, I had plenty of things to do, such as helping my lectures make macaroni schotel, arranging dessert and coffee break snacks on dessert plate, cutting fruit to make es teler, covering food and more.


During those four days I did so much work both from other groups and from lectures and from this I gained new knowledge of how to cook spices to taste good and smell, how to make food with a head and more.


Here's some menus that were served during the Coordination.


Bale Dabu-Dabu


Ayam Nasu' Likku


Soup


Sambala Tuna Avocado


Sapi Lada Hitam


Cendol





















Komentar

Postingan Populer