Brioche (Rotation I.4)
Hi guys......
How are you? You okay right?
This time I will tell you about my activity in making an I.4 rotation menu in which there are habmve several items but my group got a section to make dessert: baked custard tart and brioche.
I myself have the job of making brioche bread. The day before, I would prepare the dough first, since it would have to be rested overnight and then used in the shape of brioche's dough. The next day on meeting day, I put the dough out and then I shape it and put it in the mold, then it's unpacked half an hour after it's in egg wash and then bake for 25 minutes then take off the mold and brush it with honey.
To be more obvious I will give a little explanation of the history of Brioche.
Terminology of Brioche Bread
Brioche (pronounced [Bʁi.ɔʃ]) is one of the typical French bread that is rich in the butter and eggs. Brioche was born from the Normandy region that was in the northern part of France. This area is known as the butter manufacturer region since the first time, while the butter alone is one of the important ingredients in making Brioche.
Brioche has been known since the 1600s. The form of Brioche also varied can be made by using the terrine-shaped phase, a round form with a rounded tip above, a braid to a round form with the flat as below.
In the first owned standard to call a brioche butter is where the brioche dough must contain at least 400 grams butter per 1000 gram of wheat flour used. Brioche is just as Pain Au Lait and Pain Aux Raisins who are usually enjoyed for breakfast and snacks enjoyed with desserts and tea.
Because it's rich in comparison with the bread of bioche bread batteries are also widely used as burgers bun, toast to hot dog toast. Brioche is considered one in the Viennoiserie group, which has the method of making the same as bread but has a component that is enriched with butter, eggs and other liquid materials. The addition of this liquid material can be milk, water, cream or some of which add Brandy to it is also a little sugar. The use of this fluid material will affect the resulting taste. The addition of milk and cream will certainly give a richer taste when compared to adding water.
The Brioche's dough is a batter rough battery but because it is when the manufacture needs a precision and harm to care to keep the dough temperature cool to keep the butter in the dough not broken. Not only that the fermentation process to make brioche also takes a while. Normal time to make brioche approximately 8 hours. The length of the process to make brioche is due to produce the perfect brioche it takes a long fermentation time. At least it takes 5 hours for the process of proofing then the dough is placed in room temperature for 2 hours before in baked.
Okay that's for me, thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong...



.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar