Dorayaki (Rotation II.4)
Hi, Hello, Annyeong..
Nice to see you!!
Get enough rest, okay?...don't get tired.
This time I will discuss about Dorayaki from Japan AGAIN. This is part of the II.4 rotation menu that I got previously, the difference is that in the previous practice I got Appetizer and Soup , this time I got dessert.
I don't remember clearly what I did when my group of friends prepared the dorayaki dough I just helped them when they cooked it but I was a little surprised and annoyed that my friend put butter on the pan when he was going to make dorayaki and used a fairly large fire. So I also made it because I couldn't stand it and got excited :).
I remember now that when my friend made dorayaki dough, I and the rest of my group made dorayaki stuffing made from red beans made into a paste.
There is one thing that I learned when making this dorayaki, namely if you want the bottom to be smooth, then when cooking it you have to use low heat so that the dough when poured on the pan does not cook on the outside immediately but cooks slowly and evenly.
Until here, the discussion this time, hopefully it will be useful, thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong..


.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar