Num Chak Kachan (Rotation II.2)
Hi guys...
Nice to see you again!!
Everythings gonna be okay, right?
This time I will discuss about Num Chak Kachan or Thai layer cake, but I got information on google that this Num Chak Kachan comes from Cambodia, I don't know what is clear is a layer cake :v.
I wasn't very involved in making this menu because I was working on something else I forgot what it was. However, I looked and helped a little in the mixing and cutting process. The manufacturing process is similar to the layer cake in Indonesia.
This cake is one of the most popular types, known for its gorgeous layers of color and soft texture. Similar to other layer cakes, num chak kachan is made using rice flour, brown sugar, coconut milk.
Actually I want to give a little explanation about this menu. However, I didn't get any explanation on google about this menu, I used various keywords hoping to get an explanation for this menu, but still nothing.
This is not a picture of num chak kachan that my group made but belongs to another group who practice making this menu also 2 weeks later.
That's all for now, sorry for the shortcomings on this blog, I hope it's still useful, guys. Thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong...

.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar