Tang Zhong Bread (Rotation II.1)

 Hi, Hello, Annyeong..

See you again!!

How's the overthinking? Haven't finished yet? Let's rest first..

This time I will discuss about Tang Zhong bread which I practiced some time ago when making the II.1 rotation menu whose theme was Chinese dishes.

I myself make tang zhong bread the day before it is served in order to save time the recipe I use I multiply by 2 according to the directions from the lecturer. Meanwhile, the rest of my group prepared the ingredients for another dessert, namely Tang Yuan, which they would do on the day the food was served or the next day.

Tang Zhong itself is a method of making bread that uses tang zhong paste or prickly heat. The way of making it itself is by cooking water and flour until it is thick to form the initial dough. This has its own advantages when used, namely to produce soft, fluffy, and durable bread. Often this method is also called the prickly / baboon technique.


That's all from me, I hope it's useful, thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer