Kidney Bean Soup (Rotation I.3) and Meeting Preparation
Hi guys....
How is your day? Good or bad?
This time I will discuss my activities in making the rotation menu I.3. Actually that same day I had to make my single dish, but since my single dish finished earlier, then I helped my friends group 2 to make rotation menu I.3 and I got the task to making kidney bean soup and in making it honestly I was quite upset about it because I didn't prepare it with my group friend and I didn't study the dish either because I focused on my single dish menu.
So that's how I do the kidney bean soup as much as I am with confusion in my friend's who is tasked with making the kidney bean soup it gets part to make the next single dish, so she focuses on the single dish and handed out the kidney bean soup on me.
I did the kidney bean soup according to the recipe, but when the soup almost became ready I read the recipe once again and it turned out I didn't put red and green ring bell peppers and coconut milk, probably because of the confused effect, I skip the ring bells pepper and I inserted coconut in the last few seconds and the result teh coconut milk slightly broken.
In addition to this practice, it coincided with a meeting of SMK director from South Sulawesi. So our meal will be served to all meeting guests at my college, at the MTH restaurant with the family style presentation type.
In the rotation menu I.3 we can found some menus between them is Tahu Gejrot, Kidney Bean Soup, Bebek Menyatnyat, Pelecing Sayur dan Doko-Doko Cangkuning. But since I only made kidney bean soup, then I will only discuss about kidney bean soup at this post.
The kidney bean soup originally came from North Sulawesi in the name brenebon soup, which is an adaptation of the outer dish of the Netherlands. Like most soup, brenebon soup has a clear, slightly red, liquid. This color depends on what basis it's used. Manado contains 2 types of brenebon soup, which is called brenebon kidney beans and pork.
The Brenebon soup that uses kidney beans has a sweet taste. It's quite different with a brenebon soup that uses pork as the basis, it feels more savory.
The flavor of soup derived from the Netherlands is combined with Indonesian spices. Spices such as garlic, pepper, nutmeg, and cloves changed the taste of brenebon's original soup in the Netherlands. The original taste of the brenebon is plain.
As the world grows in the culinary world, today brenebon soup has not only a clear color of liquid but also some people add coconut milk or other ingredients to make it taste better and more delicious.
For your information I add another menus from my group, the menus is:
Chicken Salad Hawaian
Tahu Gejrot
But without the sauce/liquid
Ilustration if the Tahu Gejrot comperate with the sauce/liquid
So that's it, I hope you can learn something for this blog. Thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong.....




.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar