Thai Beef Salad/Yam Neua (Rotation II.2)
Hi, Hello, Annyeong...
See you again!!
How is today? Is it fun? Or not?
This time I will discuss about Thai Beef Salad or Yam Neua which is an appetizer that comes from Thailand. This is my second time getting the Thai rotation menu, the difference is that at that time I got a dessert, namely Num Chak Kachan , this time I got an appetizer, which is the menu we are discussing.
I didn't get to see anything that my group of friends had prepared the day before, but surely they were menhowing beef. The next day I grind beef that has been cut and brine (soaked in salt water) then cut into pieces and mixed with lettuce and other spices.
Thai Beef Salad is a type of Thai Salad, with a few exceptions, including the four main preparation methods. In Thai cuisine these are called yam, tam, lap and phla. Some additional dishes can also be considered as salads.
Thai salads often don't use raw vegetables or fruit as the main ingredients, but instead use minced meat, seafood, or noodles instead. Similar to salads in the West, these dishes often have a sour ingredient, usually lime juice, and are complemented by the addition of fresh herbs and other vegetables in their preparation. Thai salad is not served as an appetizer but is usually eaten as one of the main dishes in Thai buffet-style dishes, along with rice.
The picture above is not the result of the product that I made, but I am looking for an image that is as similar as possible to the Thai Beef Salad that I made.
That's all, hopefully it's useful, thank you for your time and see you again. Annyeong..
.jpg)
.jpg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar